-
July 22nd, 2003, 07:14 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I think Team Sol of WA is the way to go, since it could probably be done in a bigger font. "Team Sol of Washington" is sort of long.
How many of these should I have made?
-
July 23rd, 2003, 04:07 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I'll take one David, just bring it to the next meet in August at Maltby, that way no shipping.
Anybody else that wants one should speak up so David can have them made up for you.
Geo
President
Team Sol of Washington
-
July 23rd, 2003, 04:58 PM
#13
Inactive Member
One for me too. BTW you arent talking to one of them engraving booths at the mall are you?
-
July 23rd, 2003, 08:13 PM
#14
Inactive Member
LOL! No not that airbrush crap. This is just a guy with a die cutter and access to metal plate frames. They should be decent quality.
I'll get 5 made, that way we'll have a few extra in case people want one.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks